Become a Professional Lazy Bear!
We are a moving & storage company looking for hardworking, responsible, and professional team leaders/movers to help us provide top-notch service to our loyal customers. You would do this by going out each day to our customer’s homes, wrapping and/or packing all of their belongings to protect them, loading the customer’s items on the truck, and then delivering the items to their new home. We also move storage items, Designer furniture/cabinets, and commercial items.
If you are not an experienced mover we will train you. We are in need of people who are hardworking, and energetic. This a great opportunity for anyone interested in earning good pay and a job in which you stay active. This is an ideal summer job for College students as well as those that want a long-lasting career.
Lazy Bear Solutions is one of the most recognized and trusted local movers in South Florida. We provide professional, reliable, friendly, and cost effective moving services. From Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade, to West Palm Beach and surrounding areas. Our customers are part of our moving family.
Positive & Favorable Work Environment:
- NOT stuck in a factory, cubical, or workstation all day!
- Team oriented and Independent work environment each day!
- Conditions allow for an active work atmosphere each day and to work with diversity among Team Members and Customers!
- Many of our Customers are Military Service Members that allow us to serve back to those that sacrifice for us!
- Our Management Team is excited to meet you and help you grow/learn in your new job with !
- Lazy Bear Solutions prioritizes SAFETY with well-established operational policies, as well as maintain our equipment and facilities to protect YOU!
- Great opportunity to improve/maintain your health by staying active!
- Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Must be flexible with working weekdays/weekends and work extended hours at times.
What We're Looking For
- Prior Moving Experience Required (we are willing to train right candidate)
- English preferred.
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 26 Foot Box Truck driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Packing Boxes: 1 year (Preferred)
- Good communications skills
- Bring your “Can do” attitude and positive outlook!
- Indoors and outdoors work environment
- Lifting of objects up to 75+ pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs
- Must have reliable transportation.
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Lazy Bear Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status. LBS will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by LBS in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations
Only applications submitted within three months of the review period will be considered for employment. Please submit another application for further review after the review period elapses.
Copyright © 2021 Lazy Bear Solutions, All rights reserved.